Our Theoracare Wrist Watch comes equipped with many features including location tracking You will have the ability to set up Geo-Fencing allowing your loved one’s safe limited boundaries to continue to navigate freely in the designated areas of their home or neighborhood. To further keep you updated, a text message alerts you if patients step outside the perimeter.
You have the ability to quickly determine their location status on the TrackNow™ monitoring application, which provides an accurate birds eye view of the area. Combined with breadcrumb tracking, you are able to see the route they took to get there.
As an added layer of support, through two-way hands free voice technology and an integrated one-touch SOS button you are instantly connected if your loved one becomes lost, agitated and frustrated.
Among the benefits to geo-fencing and the SOS button, other features of the SafeTracks™ Theoracare wristwatch include:
- Touchless answering feature
- Stylish, lightweight design that people love to wear
- Quik Connect touchless answering on the wearable enables you to talk instantly with loved ones, no button pushing required
- Easy to locate SOS button on wearable connects directly to primary family caregiver
- Safe Zones provide automatic text notifications to the primary family caregiver if a loved one should wander, with GPS tracking for up-to-date location information
- Create a connected family, as more trusted caregivers can download the free app
- Easy to read, selectable analog, digital and date/time watch faces
- Pedometer for counting daily activity
- Lockable clasp available
While there is no sure-fire way to prevent wandering, SafeTracks™ gives you revolutionary technology in the palm of your loved ones hands to keep them connected when it matters most.